Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Winners and back from vacation!

So, I am back from my vacation in Portland, OR! I soooo want to move there! I live in Missouri now, and I don't care what anyone says, there is NOTHING in Missouri as cool as the OCEAN! :)

Sorry that my website has been down, I was in Oregon without my computer, so I could not fix it, and when I came back, I was sick for 3 days... sinus! ICK! I will tell you, after less than 1 day in Oregon, I had NO sinus/allergy issues, which I have every day here in Missouri! Another great reason for relocating! lol

I will get my website fixed this weekend. I am afraid it will mean totally redoing my cart! ICK!

The current challenge will run until Sunday night at midnight.

The winner of the Asian Flair DT challenge is Amanda K!

Congratulations Amanda! Thanks for playing! Send me your e-mail address for your FREE stamp set!


The winner of the Betty DT challenge is Kimbee!


Congratulations Kimbee! Thanks for playing! send me your e-mail address me for your FREE stamp set!

Thanks for your patience!:)

Steph

1 comments:

Amanda K said...

Thanks so much for the Annie May Stamps!!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates