Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Diana Diva


I just finished making this for Diana. Diana is 11 and will be my future Granddaughter. We have a blast together and it has been love at first site for both of us. When we are together...we smile, laugh, and giggle so I thought that it was quite appropriate to put that on her card... and.... we get into trouble!!! As Antonio says...we can't sleep in the same room as we would talk all night! When I was picking out paper's for this card, I had to use purple as that is her favorite color and she ALWAYS has something glittery on so I decided to use the glittery beads hanging in the background, I think she will like that. I have been teaching her how to make cards and she loves making them. The awning, Diana, and the heart are all popped up at different level's with dimensional's. This one is for you honey. Miss you! Love, Grammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates