Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Suzie Q Diva



Hi! My name is Elaine Wilson and I am on the Owl Whimsy Design Team! Woohoo!!! I am loving all the new stamps and having a blast playing with them. When I saw the Suzie Q Diva's I absolutely fell in love with them. I play "Auntie" to lots of kids in my life besides the kids that I really am a Aunt too and both of Stephanie's new sets are perfect for the little girls in my life! I sat down to color this morning and started doing hair and out fits in the girl's favorite color's and will be posting more of those projects later on. Life got in the way today and I did not get to play till now. To be fair, and not hurt any of the girls feelings, I decided not make something with one of them till later. They will love seeing themselves on here! So here is my 1st project with the New Diva! I hope you like it...I will be back later! Elaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates