Friday, May 29, 2009

Introducing Betty

Hello! I would like to introduce myself to you.



My name is Paula Goff but most probably know me by "Inking Addict". I am thrilled to be a part of the new design team from Owl Whimsy.



Working with Digi images is a first for me so you will have to bear with me until I get my feet wet.



This frist card I used the new image "Betty" I am trying to keep my cards really simple until I get the feel for the different images.


Products Used:
Cardstock- New Leaf (Paper Trey Ink)
Whisper White (Stampin'Up!)
Ink- New Leaf (Paper Trey Ink)
Ribbon - New Leaf (Paper Trey Ink)
eyelets - (Stampin'Up!) retired
markers - Copic
Other - Nestabilities Curved Rectangles
Super Star Saying (Verve)



Betty would like to wish everyone a Happy Birthday. My 11 year old granddaughter needed a quick birthday card. She chose Betty. She chose the colors I had to use also.

Products Used:

Card stock - Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White (Stampin'Up!)
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder - Diamonds in the rough (Provo Craft)
Punches-Large and Smal Ovals (Stampin'Up!)
Eyelets - (Stampin'Up! - retired)
Markers - Copic
Happy Birthday saying (Birthday Basics Paper Trey Ink)

I hope you have enjoyed these digital images as much as I have. Paula

2 comments:

Jean Peters said...

Hi Paula

Welcome to the design team. Love your Betty designs, in particular the green one...the colour scheme is fab

Steph Sullins said...

Wow, these are awesome!!! :)

Steph

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates